Money laundering is the act of converting money or other material values gained from illegal activity (terrorism, drug dealing, illegal arms trade, corruption, human traffic and etc.) into money or investments that appear to be legitimate. Such activity is used because of the illegal source of money and other material values cannot be traced.
In order to confront the penetration of criminal money into state economy and to prevent expansion of terrorist activity, countries carry on a struggle against money laundering and terrorism financing. Financial organizations are one of the easiest of access and convenient instruments that allow to legalize revenue from illegal activity. The increased integration of financial markets and liberty of capital mobility between them make market penetration of criminal capital easier
Swap.ng collects documents and verifies identification data of the Client and also logs and tracks itemized statement of all transactions carried out by the Client.
Swap.ng tracks suspicious transactions of the clients and transactions executed under nonstandard conditions.
Swap.ng reserves the right to refuse to process a transaction at any stage, where it believes the transaction to be connected in any way to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law service is not obliged to inform the Client that it was reported to the corresponding bodies of the Client’s suspicious activity.
Swap.ng is committed to regularly updаte its electronic system for inspection of suspicious transactions and for verification of client identification records, in accordance with any new regulations as they are promulgated, as well as providing training for its employees on enhancements to anti-money laundering procedures that may be required by new regulations.
1. If an unfamiliar person, for example, from the forum, social network, skype or e-mail, etc., asks you to make a transfer to any requisite details (says that he is a representative: exchanger, trader, exchange, etc. in order to make the exchange) make sure that he is the representative of the service he is talking about (visit the official website, the office, contact the support service, study the reviews, etc.). Do not transfer your money blindly.
2. If "your friend" asks you to make a transfer of funds to any requisite details: in debt, help, tomorrow I will give, etc., while using skype, icq, e-mail, call from an unknown phone number or any other way of not personal exchange of information, make him a preliminary call to the phone (number known only to you) before making a transfer to confirm his identity. Perhaps his account is hacked and a fraud is writing or calling you under the name of your friend.
3. Be extremely careful when filling in the fields “Account number” and "Surname, Name, Patronymic” of the addressee. Having made a mistake, specifying incorrect data, there will be a delay in the transfer or maybe you will send funds without the possibility of returning them.
4. If you are offered to make a transfer of funds using another way than the one specified in the instructions of our service, refuse to make the payment and report about it to the Consultant using online help chat room.
5. Refuse to transfer the funds via your accounts, which are owned by third parties unfamiliar to you. You can become an accomplice in a financial crime not suspecting the evil intention of the initiators of the transfer.
6. Always clarify the information coming to your e-mail with the consultant of our service, for example: if you are not making an exchange at the moment.
7. We do not provide loans, not take funds from users on loan or at interest and not accept donations. Exchanges are processed only via our site.
8. If you receive suspicious messages on our behalf from similar sites or other requisite details, please, refrain from performing the actions specified in them and inform the Consultant of it.
9. The service prohibits exchanges for accounts of third parties. We are not responsible for the actions of these individuals after receiving the funds from our exchange service. Make the operations only with wallets and accounts to which you have full access.
10. We do not make exchanges via Skype, phone, mail or other means of communication. Any exchange on our service is made according to the procedure of creating an application on the site. Any contact on the application goes via online help chat room.
Highly important information: there are a lot of frauds in the network. To protect yourself from the frauds you need to follow the rules, be attentive and remember the folk wisdom that Money need silence.ney likes silence.